Visualize your integration into a family of innovators providing leading-edge products and services to many of the world’s most sophisticated network, intelligence, operational and logistics environments. Envision the role you’ll play in a world-class software development company where your products and services facilitate faster, more complete data integration, user-centric visualizations, easy, secure information sharing, and enhanced situational awareness across a diverse set of information stakeholders. Where are you? You’re at Edge Technologies!
Current Career Opportunities
Fraudulent Job Offer Warning
Individuals claiming to represent Edge Technologies are making fraudulent online job offers. If you are approached by anyone regarding employment with Edge Technologies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify that this is a legitimate opportunity.
Professional Services Engineer (remote)
Responsible for analyzing customer requirements, specifications, tools, and environments for the purpose of successfully delivering our visualization and tool integration platforms, edgeSuite, AppBoard and enPortal. Performs or assists customers and business partners with product implementation and solutions development. Provides creative solutions for integration with a wide variety of tools and data sources. Provides general guidance to the product management and development teams, and acts as a Level 2 escalation point for the Support team as needed for project-related tickets. Acts as a technical representative of the company and must be able to build confidence and trust with customers. Skills required and desired for this position include:
• In-depth knowledge and experience of advanced SQL and skills for data transformation and consumption
• Strong knowledge in Relational Database concepts, Entity Relation Diagrams, normalization and denormalization concepts.
• Strong REST and SOAP API expertise and experience. Experience using APIs created by application vendors.
• Knowledge of data extract techniques from various sources like JSON, XML (XSLT, XPath, JSONPath), CSV files
• Experience in implementing the complex business rules by creating transformations, reusable code and developing complex mappings and procedures.
• Experience in performance tuning of data retrieval and transformations, error handling and troubleshooting.
• Experience using user management, create user groups, users and managed users by setting up their privileges and profiles in various tools
• Knowledge and experience in data and systems integration
• Exposure to and experience with Operations Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) vendors applications and data in Business Service Management (BSM), Network Operations Centers (NOC), and Security Operations Centers (SOC) space (BMC, CA, HP, IBM, ServiceNow, Splunk and others). Familiarity with performance, systems, and business service management platforms
• Knowledge working with various Visualization types and mapping data structures into compatible Visualization formats
• Authentication Technology/Protocol (OAUTH, HTTP/S, Kerberos, webservice APIs)
• Capture tools (fiddler, wireshark, or similar)
• Broad system and networking skills (particularly in Linux/Unix and also Windows, VPN environment set up, hosted environment AWS, Rackspace, Docker)
• Strong information analysis and presentation skills
• Security clearance is a plus
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is highly desired
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Professional Services Engineer" to email@example.com, please include your Linked in page ID as well.
Territory Manager (Multiple Regions)
The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for selling Edge Technologies’ software, establishing and maintaining a relationship with accounts, and managing records in our SFA system. The market focus for this position will primarily be North American service providers, enterprises, and financial companies. This will be a full-time position with a base salary plus commissions. Skills required and desired for this position include:
• Proven past success in the field of enterprise software sales
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales
• Must be able to work efficiently and consistently with HubSpot CRM
• Knowledge of network management/OSS/BSS tools and security tools is preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a good listener and have superior interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with the ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly
• Ability to solve problems with critical thinking, judgement, and strong decision-making skills
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Territory Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org and please also include your LinkedIn profile ID